What are cookies?
Cookies are often known as browser cookies or tracking cookies. These cookies are small encrypted text files stored in browser directories. Like other web servers, we also place these cookies on your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
The main purpose of placing these cookies is to provide you better user experience on our website. These cookies are used in the following ways:
- To keep you signed in
- To understand user behavior on how you use our website
- To keep track of user visits and activities
- To auto-fill login details when your re-visit website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, however, our website uses mainly below cookies:
These cookies are essential for the basic functions of the website or to provide the product, service or content requested by you. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you the products or services asked for.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies are set to provide better services that we have added to our pages.
The website uses this type of cookies to collect information about your visits to our website. Such as:
- Which pages did you visit?
- What content did you view?
- Which links did you click?
And other information about your browser, IP address, device, location. These cookies are used for advertising purposes.
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. These cookies are used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements based on your visits. They do not store personal data but store info of your browser and internet device. You can opt-out by not allowing these cookies which will lead to less targeted advertising.
We use these cookies from third-party organizations to get insights about our website. These cookies are set by websites that are not visited by you by adding third-party elements like plugins or ads on their website. Third-party cookies also track users activities and save their browsing information for targeting ads.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect and use your data?
- Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies for other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
Collection of personal information
We collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
- Visit our website using your browser’s cookies
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Data used for marketing
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Data sharing with third-party sites
Our organization will never share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you. Though, we share your personal information within the organization, business partners, authorized third-party services.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies for other linked websites
How to contact us?
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at website (the “Service”) operated by (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with and its licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither , nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of France.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in France.
Caroline reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.