TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR:
Wine Dine Lyon - France
October 22-29, 2022
Led by Caroline Conner
- 6 beautiful nights at the stunning Intercontinental Hôtel-Dieu
- 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Wine Tastings
- 2 Wine Country trips
- 1 Cooking Class
- 1 Charcuterie Class
- Goodies along the way
- We are not responsible for your transport to or from Lyon, France.
- All tips for the drivers, guides, maids and bell boys are not-included.
- SIM Cards, mini-bar use, souvenir shopping and laundry services are not included.
- Also not included are: items of a personal nature such as, gifts, toll calls, excess baggage, medical costs, the costs of hospitalization and evacuation from wineries, travel insurance and additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, political disputes, sickness, failure of transportation, or other causes beyond our control.
- Other non-included items would be: any other activities, meals, and tours not included in our package.
A non-refundable deposit of $999 USD with your trip registration forms is needed to hold your spot. Final payment is due: August 24th, 2022. All payments are made by credit card via Stripe payment processor.
Cancellation and Refunds
A $1000 deposit is required at time of registration. Deposits are refundable until 120 days before departure (June 25th, 2022). Less than 120 days before departure deposits are 100% non refundable. Any cancellation made between June 25th, 2022 and August 24th, 2022 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between August 24th, 2022 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.
Wine Dine Caroline LLC reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants or logistical problems (e.g. acts of God, war, strikes, etc.), which may impede trip operations. The refund of all payments as described in the paragraph below shall release Wine Dine Caroline LLC from any further liability. A trip cancellation due to insufficient numbers would normally occur at least a month prior to departure, unless acts of God, war, strikes or other events impede our departure causing large numbers of participants opt to cancel participation on the journey in the last days before departure.
Wine Dine Caroline LLC must make substantial payments to suppliers (including providers of land travel) far in advance of the scheduled date on which we embark. If a trip is cancelled due to forces beyond our control (acts of God, war, labor strikes, earthquake, flooding, etc.), Wine Dine Caroline LLC will promptly refund the portion of the trip cost not advanced to suppliers. Wine Dine Caroline LLC will use its best efforts to recover advance payments as promptly as possible, and will refund to you the amount recovered, if any. However, Wine Dine Caroline LLC does not guarantee recovery of any or all of the advance payments made, and our use of best efforts to recover these payments will not include the institution of any legal proceeding in France. This policy applies to a trip cancellation by client choice following any necessary increase in trip costs.
Thank you for joining us on this journey and for your cooperation & understanding!